Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The new promo Juniper full art is cheap to craft.

ShiningLancer
ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
Second Anniversary 100 Comments Combo Breaker Name Dropper

The new professor's research full art was just added to the game.

Professor's Research PR-SW 152 from the new premium tournament box costs 400 credits to craft right now.

Marnie PR-SW 121 from the previous premium tournament box costs 2000 credits to craft.

The card has no image right now but you save 6400 credits by crafting a playset now if the price is changed later.

Comments

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

How do you know its that card? Full arts are usually at the rightmost spots, this one appears in second place from the left. What other cards were added, and are they also bugged?

• ShiningLancer
    ShiningLancer Member Posts: 141 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary 100 Comments Combo Breaker Name Dropper

The other new professor's research art is a reprint of the shining fates one with a new holo pattern that appears correctly.

When you add the missing image research to a deck it is labelled SWSHBSP152 in the deck preview and exports with the correct ptcgo import code of

Professor's Research PR-SW 152

My first attempt at exchanging credits failed but the card was in my collection when I restarted the client.

I did not search the deck builder for other new cards. The Juniper collection is the only new item in the shop.

• Baggetto
    Baggetto Member Posts: 97 ✭✭✭
    Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 LOLs First Answer

I did my research and you are right it's actually a Promo Full Art at the price of 400 credits

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Likes First Comment

Just be glad we can get a promo card for crafting mats as it seemed like pokemon were removing them all and locking them behind codes and crystals.