Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The sound psychic pokemon make in the field is really giving me a headache

I know i can turn the sounds of but it feels less interactive and immersive .. The kind of "brainwave music" that psychic pokemon emit is non stop and painful and really inducing a bad headdache.. If anyone could try listening to it for when a match goes in for 10 minutes tell me how it makes you feel. sometimes the opponent takes forever so im on my phone and the only way i know somethings happening is when i hear combat sounds so again I cant turn of all sounds.. Pls address this.. Whoever made that sound effect I hope they are locked in a room for a week with it playing non stop

Comments

• deevoh
    deevoh Member Posts: 18
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Sorry to clarify I mean The sound the board makes CONSTANTLY with those hypnotic purple circles rippling outwards when a psyhic pokemon enters the field

• Ravenclawed1234
    Ravenclawed1234 Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 250 Agrees 25 Answers 100 Likes

I agree, there should be an option to reduce motion

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

You can disable board visual effects in the settings but I don't know if it's there for mobile devices

• MrsDuckzy
    MrsDuckzy Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I agee about the sound. The energy type sounds shouldnt be there or it should be possible to shut them off without shutting the entire sound off. Its still nice to hear the orher sounds but this repetitive one is absolutely horrible.

And above everything, IT SHOULD BE possible to put them off on phones above all other devices, because the entire point of changing the game was to make it playable on the phone.