Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

speed of play enhancements I'd like

Auto select prize cards - I really don't need to click on them myself and it would be faster if I could choose to have them auto selected. I understand this would have to be an option, some players will want to select cards.

Related it would be good to optimize the end of game as Pokemon TCG did. If I've attacked and won I really don't want to have to slow things down for me and my opponent by selecting prize cards or doing anything else.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

I knew that you were going to say the first one. Unfortunately, other than the final prizes, they can't add that. There are certain situations where you might know the position of your prize cards.

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments 25 Likes First Anniversary

It could be a good enchantment for casual players but I would like that to be optional and turned off by default. I play some Peoniea decks which let's you rearrange prize cards with ones from your hand, and that way you can know which prize cards you placed are which ones faced down. Other than that yeah it could be good, also let us auto win or auto pick prize cards if we are taking our final prize card to win the game.