Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

About Transferable Gameplay

Why so many gameplay that come from IRL product didn't transferable when migrate? (gx deck, gx tins, etc).

I read somewhere that only exclusive ptcgo gameplay that will not transferable, but in reality many gameplay is not transferable too.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

Packs (which includes unopened tins) don't transfer; the first 124 are converted to crystals and anything after that disappears.

Decks don't transfer.

• userguy720
    userguy720 Member Posts: 7
    5 Agrees First Comment

Good question mada, no one knows and devs probably wont tell us. TechHog i dont think you read the questions and just copy pasted something.

• pokejosie421
    pokejosie421 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I had the same problem. I had a lot of GX packs from when I was collecting, then I stopped for a time and now I am back into it. But the packs are not automatically synced? I missed the instructions about moving a deck list, but I don't even see the cards from my old collection at all. I only see the newer cards.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 5 Answers 25 Agrees 25 Likes

@pokejosie421 packs are converted into crystals when you transfer, you do not have a pack collection in this game, every pack you obtain opens automatically.

As for the older cards, make sure to use the "all" filter, not expanded. Expanded is currently in early development and only allows cards from SM and SWSH, cards from XY and BW only show in the "all" filter for now.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

No, I read it. If they meant something else then the post isn't clear enough.

• Clear_ZERO
    Clear_ZERO Member Posts: 23
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Why don't people just read from beginning to end? Regarding this question:

Why so many gameplay that come from IRL product didn't transferable when migrate? (gx deck, gx tins, etc).

All Tin related Deck Box, including V Battle Decks, and even League Battle Decks, do not have special deck boxes in PTCGL.

On non-worlds related items. There are few special ones that do make it over, tho it is very few. It would take a lot of time to list all the transferrable boxes, so it would be easier to list them here, and I can tell you which ones do make it over.