Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Fix Error 10010 on "TCG LIVE"

Ive playing LIve since the global Beta came out. I migrated my account because I have hope for this game.

Last week I tried to open the game both on PC and my phone it error 10010.

I deleted/reinstall the game on both and still error 10010.

I asked my brother to help and he signed into his account on both and it worked perfectly. So its not my PC or my Phone. Its my account with the LIVE servers. IDK on what to do.

Comments

• G1RA71NA
    G1RA71NA Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

I’ve had the same issue and tried all the same actions as you with no luck.

Asked Pokemon for help twice and they can only tell me they don’t have a solution right now and absolutely no estimate as to when it may be fixed

• GabiruBR
    GabiruBR Member Posts: 278 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers First Anniversary 100 Comments 25 Likes

Tried to change the user of your computer, some people who did that solved it.

• Ldota84
    Ldota84 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

DOES NOT WORK...

• Ldota84
    Ldota84 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

ERROR 10010???

• linkhawkins
    linkhawkins Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Mine is doing this on my PC, not on my phone though. I have uninstalled, reinstalled, used the downloader repair tool and anything else I can think of to no avail.

At least I can still play on mobile.

• Jack_W0lf
    Jack_W0lf Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This error most likely means that you are launching the game from a country that was not included in the list of countries for which the beta test was open. I am 100% sure that if you turn on vpn and select canada or germany in it, the error will go away.

I do not know why, but apparently the game is not open to the whole world. The game is only open to the same list of countries that participated in the beta. All other countries face this error

• JaGked
    JaGked Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

I've had this issue for 7 months now, and have an email chain of over 30 with their "support" team, that have no idea why. Can login to other accounts, but not mine. Absolutely useless tech support for a massive franchise is so disappointing

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

The countries where it's not available are ones not covered by TPCi. TPC doesn't support this game at all, which is why it'll never be competitive.

• seancassidy27
    seancassidy27 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment Name Dropper

Are you able to log in now? Until now I am not able to log in.

• domainshuo
    domainshuo Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

nice