Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Cards not showing up TCG LIVE on windows

GonçaloS0
GonçaloS0 Member Posts: 4
First Comment

When battling and using a special card like great ball or quick ball, normally I am supposed to choose cards from my deck but then don't show up. I can scroll through the cards but they have no image

Comments

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers

Are you on a PC with a Nvidia graphic card?

• darktainer001
    darktainer001 Member Posts: 85
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees First Anniversary 10 Comments

i have the same problem with quick ball there are target but does not show you the cards.

this problem has been adressed to the game developing team but they are doing nothing about the problem.

now i just check in regularly in months between and only to collect some potential rewards.

i'am only investing crystals in credits in the meantime cus i can't play the game properly because of the exact same problems, even after multiple updates already the bug still exist.

this game is just a failure and the develop team is not doing anything to solve that problem.

when the problem is gone then i will be a skeleton and says its 3000 years!!!

• JEFF1068
    JEFF1068 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

• JEFF1068
    JEFF1068 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Bonjour, j’ai le même problème, ma carte graphique est une INTEL arc A770 et je me demande si le jeu ne supporte pas que des NVIDIA mais effectivement pas de réponses probantes de l’é

• Emariono
    Emariono Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hello,

I have the same Issue and I have a Nvidia Graphic card, Is there any known fix ?

• GonçaloS0
    First Comment

Yes I am.

It is so annoying. It happens so much that cards get stuck and then the game does not go on anymore

• GonçaloS0
    First Comment

Yes I am.

It is so annoying. It happens so much that cards get stuck and then the game does not go on anymore

• VethodBe
    VethodBe Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

I am using AMD (RX 6500XT) i also have this issue. It is not nvidia related sadly. Game is unplayable even after 6 months of testing its still not working.

• VethodBe
    VethodBe Member Posts: 8
    First Comment

• MandM89
    MandM89 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Same with integrated Intel UHD Graphics 770