Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

*BUG* Intentional Match Timer Stall

mario255450
mario255450 Member Posts: 1

Players are intentionally stalling games to waste time. Sitting in a match waiting for the timer to run out. Waiting about 20 minutes for the timer to stall out.

Please tell me isn't intentional.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I edited your post as posting images on the forum is not allowed. If you ever have images you'd like to share with support or the development team, I encourage you to open a ticket. To do so, visit  https://support.pokemon.com

Thanks!

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

It's a bug that causes a desync, not timer stalling. It's not possible to timer stall.

• Marumellow
    Marumellow Member Posts: 2
    First Comment Name Dropper

@TechHog Please explain to me how it is not possible to timer stall, when "search your deck" type cards are literally bugged so that playing one makes it so that the game no longer times the player out.

I find it very hard to believe this is unintentional on the other player's part when they literally spam "thumbs up" and "smile" emotions while I have to watch the minutes tick down to zero and then still have to concede to get out of the battle.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

I didn't say it was unintentional. I just said that it's not timer stalling. It sounds like this search bug you're talking about causes desyncs.

• Lepermessiuh87
    Lepermessiuh87 Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I am sick of people deliberately wasting time because the know they'll lose, or just to be a cry baby troll. Boomer305 I'm looking at you. Literally a 20+ minute match when you had no chance at winning. Not even playing seriously, just wasting time to hope I quit because they knew they'd lose. get a life.

• Lepermessiuh87
    First Comment

I am sick of people deliberately wasting time because the know they'll lose, or just to be a cry baby troll. Boomer305 I'm looking at you. Literally a 20+ minute match when you had no chance at winning. Not even playing seriously, just wasting time to hope I quit because they knew they'd lose. get a life.

• Lepermessiuh87
    First Comment

Tonmeah_1234. Thanks for wasting both of our time. These trolls are the worst for this community. Took all the time on the clock and conceded. Pokemon, do something about this!

• Bubblegum73
    Bubblegum73 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Looool Koyshadow you absolute clown just play or concede next time instead of crying.