Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Battle pass completed, now what?

Options

There's over 6 weeks remaining of the current pass and now all I get to do is daily rewards for a mere pittance. If the game was actually enjoyable then it wouldn't be an issue but the current meta and all the same decks people are using are just boring. There needs to be more rewards or a shorter battle pass time frame...like a month would be fine.

Comments

• kot123456
    kot123456 Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Comment 5 Likes First Anniversary
    Options

I got burned out too, ranked is just lugia mew eternatus and the rewards are not worth it. After you do the battle pass there is not much to do. Hopefully more gamemodes or tournaments come soon.

• Sakura150612
    Sakura150612 Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes Name Dropper
    Options

Not everyone has infinite time to play games... the current pass structure heavily discourages grinding, and I think that it should stay that way. I play little bit every day and I'm not even halfway done with the pass, but there's enough time for me to complete it with about a week to spare. If you really play that much then go grind out Ranked games; there's no cap to Ranked points so you can always challenge yourself to make it as far as possible in each Ranked cycle.

• Edurandomnumber
    Edurandomnumber Member Posts: 331 ✭✭✭
    5 LOLs First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes
    edited February 2023 #4
    Options

battle passes are usually setup in a way casual players have enough time to finish it, i don't think they expect you to play 20+ games every day until you finish the battle pass.

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees First Comment
    Options

I'm going to miss the daily ladder in ptcgo. Sure it was a grind but nothing important was lost for not completing it. Just the chance to get a pack or 2 and some tickets each day kept me playing lots. Once this battle pass is done it's just dailys for crystals and ranked for half of nothing! Hoping they add a way to gain packs/credits other than the battle pass. More dailys or tournaments maybe??

• Retorex
    Retorex Member Posts: 6
    First Answer Photogenic First Comment
    Options

• Betrayze
    Betrayze Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Agrees First Answer First Comment
    Options

This is my main problem with how live works right now. But saying that PTCGO was worse, the ladder for stuff was pretty poor at best.