Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

This timer bug must be fixed. If it can't be, the game should be shut down until a solution is found

TechHog
TechHog Member Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

This is a serious, game-breaking bug that is being HEAVILY exploited but the devs have done nothing. No mention of its existence, no promise to fix it, no in-game reporting system or log... nothing. This is the worst kind of glitch that a game with a ranked ladder can have, and if this were the only bug in the whole game it would be reason enough to shut it down until it's fixed. People are intentionally freezing up their game to get a free win because the timer doesn't actually work and won't end the game when it runs out. I don't know how such a serious bug made it past alpha testing, but this needs to be the priority above all else. The fact that the iOS release took precedence over this is, frankly, an insult to the playerbase. Please say something on this. Ideally, this week will have a patch to fix it and add a reporting system LIKE EVERY OTHER ONLINE GAME, and you'll give everyone 10k crystals as an apology for this. This is the worst thing I've ever seen in a game from billion-dollar company.

I don't want a generic mod response here. I want a promise to fix it ASAP, along with the rest of the playerbase. It is extremely important to fix this immediately. If you can't, kill the beta until you can. @TPCi_CursedSoup @TPCi_GarbageKing @TPCi_SomeDucks @TPCi_p2 @TPCi_Mathis

Let's also call out the expoiters. I'll start:

DeBlobisBACK 

Comments

• SoroSorrow
    SoroSorrow Member Posts: 49
    10 Comments First Answer 5 Agrees 5 Likes

Can you describe the bug? I saw a similar bug when an opponent plays a Level Ball or Ultra Ball but I'm not sure it is the same thing