Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon TCG Online Was Much Better. Let's Discuss

2»

Comments

• AshKetchum922
    AshKetchum922 Member Posts: 6
    5 Agrees First Comment Name Dropper

@Edurandomnumber I am not saying people that oppose my opinion are the toxic ones. But people that come in just to comment that it's my opinion as if it doesn't matter are the toxic ones. I welcome other opinions.

• AshKetchum922

I literally just played against someone that had a type advantage deck and thumbs downing me the entire game. I never had this level of toxicity in PTCGO

• Danieru-Hu-Li
    Danieru-Hu-Li Member Posts: 2
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic

I played PTCGO since the beta over 10 years ago. I agree with some things in here but not all.

PTCGL has a smooth GUI and the effects are good. The ladder is amazing and exchanging cards for points is awesome.

Sadly there's no playing against the PC like in PTCGO where you got Booster rewards for it, a friend stopped playing live quickly cuz matchmaking was destroying him as he learned how yo use his deck, I miss seeing my collection, my deck box of ptcgo beta just disappeared, I miss the challenges per type, emotes don't really work for me with all that animation just a heart or emoji was ok, there are no tournaments.

I get PTCGL is still in development but it has great potential

• AshKetchum922

@Lambalazar I never said people couldn't have a different opinion. You came in here with a snarky comment about it being my opinion. You added no value to the conversation. You just wanted to be toxic, so yeah you are probably someone who spams emotes at other people. I welcome people that don't believe the same things as me.

You took my comment completely out of context to make another toxic comment about comparing me to someone no one likes. Please take your toxicity to an

• Rakachu271
    Rakachu271 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

My starting Pokémon is randomly selected for me and sometimes I immediately pass the turn back to my opponent. Those are my two main issues. Live is a gimmick ridden version with not one single improvement over ptcgo.

• ThorByNow
    ThorByNow Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

I use to play with Theme deck... and it was so fun

Theme deck are gone.... i lost all the fun from this GAME !!