Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Charizard or pikachu

BFDIA_Fan
BFDIA_Fan Member Posts: 15
10 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

Charizard or pikachu 11 votes

Charizard
36%
TheJeffersMonstaDashLonestar85BFDIA_Fan 4 votes
Pikachu
63%
DoubleCureUnovanZoruaTacolaserclasinglaTonyVasientoUNKNONSASQUATCHChelsAnn3 7 votes

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers
    Pikachu

in the end they are both overrated in my personal list pikachu would be somewhere between 500-600 and charizard 800-900 they get to much attention

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments
    Pikachu

I don't know in what context you are asking, there are a lot of games and stuff.

To me it depends of the context, in amine I like a bit more Pika, in the movie (Detective Pika) I like both, in video games generally I also think they are both overrated they are more less at same level, in the cards actually I like them both but there are too many printed cards of them, the action figure and other merchandise I really like Pikachu.

So overall I prefer Pikachu.

• anilnvolvo
    anilnvolvo Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

pick

• anilnvolvo
    anilnvolvo Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Pickuch

• Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 57
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    Charizard

In the context of Pokémon Yellow, it's not even close. Pikachu, while being the Electric Type that is essential to clearing the Kanto region, is arguably one of the weakest Pokémon. The fact you can't evolve it and is not the Partner Pikachu from LGP(which has higher Base Stats and broken unique moves), I have to roll with the Fire Starter that in Yellow is actually viable. Learns Cut, Strength and more importantly Fly in Yellow, allowing it to be a useful HM slave if need be while also serving as a counter to Lorelei's Jynx. Furthermore, I'd much rather use Jolteon over this electric mouse.