Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Best Pokémon OST (in your opinion)

2»

Comments

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers
    Pokémon Scarlet/Violet +DLC's

Hot take; great fairy’s fountain (all Zelda games) is overrated

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,274 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers
    Pokémon Scarlet/Violet +DLC's

yes, it is good, but it’s soundtrack is mostly covers of different games

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 1000 Comments 250 LOLs 100 Likes
    Pokémon Black/White & Black 2/White 2

One of the few things that has consistently been high quality throughout is the soundtrack. A really tough choice.

I strongly dislike Sword and Shield, but the soundtrack is one of my favourites. Scarlet and Violet was pretty good, too. Sun and Moon I also liked.

But I will probably go for gen 5 again.

• MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 5 Answers
    edited 12:29AM #15
    Pokémon Legends Arceus

Or it is just that good of a track. It is easy for something fantastic to be overrated.

• Lonestar85
    Lonestar85 Member Posts: 51
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    Pokémon Black/White & Black 2/White 2

I've always thought the Fairy Fountain theme was decent as it also served as the File Select theme for several iterations of Zelda. Yet this is going off-topic so to steer things back I was tempted to copy this question but with respect to the Anime instead and if it was based on the Anime… I honestly would be at a loss on what Generation to pick because they're so good cries in despair. Yet if I had to pick, with respect to the Anime, I'd have to side with Gen 6 or Kalos. Getta Ban Ban, Dori Dori and of course Ash Greninja theme take the top spot. Kimi no soba de(aka Dawn's theme) is an honorable mention and yes, I do know about May's theme of Watashi, Makenai where her VA(Kaori) sings it so… yeah. Even plays when May returns in D/P, so I always felt that was a nice touch. Even May's Video Game theme is pretty good… conspiracy much? lol

Yet for Video Game OST, I still stand by my Gen 5 pick.