Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Binders and Displays Cases thumbnails should put the cards front and center

The main point of Binders and Display Cases is to show off the cards, right? So isn't it rather counterintuitive to put the Binder/Display Case's background type as the front and center image of their thumbnails in the Community Showcase screen? Meanwhile, the actual cards that should be shown are instead relegated to a tiny spot in the bottom right corner of the thumbnail until you tap them to bring up the fullscreen display.

For Display Cases, the card itself should be shown inside the Display Case in the thumbnail, in the big empty space in the middle where they're meant to be. For Binders, the first few rows of the binder should be shown on top of the Binder background in the thumbnail, either in a 3x3 or a 3x4 grid. This way will incentivize people to use more creative card arrangements in their binders so they can catch other people's attention with their unique and creative layouts at a glance while scrolling through the Community Showcase, because currently it's just the binder background taking up the most space in the thumbnail while the three usual high rarity cards sit in their small corner in the bottom right.

Also, is it currently impossible to see the amount of likes each of your binders and display cases received? It looks like the value is tracked for each one since you can see the amount other people got in the Community Showcase, but I can only see the combined amount of likes my binders and display cases have received in total with seemingly no way to check the likes for each one. If that is indeed the case then the individual amount of likes for each showcase should be shown somewhere.

Comments

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers

that’s a cool feature, can’t wait until Halloween!

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 952 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments
    edited October 14 #3

They obviously made the Binders and Display Cases large to make players want to spend on it, for sure there will be more and only available to get with gold.

I like that we can show our top cards but it could have be done better, to me it looks repetitive almost everyone got the same Binders/Cases.

About the "likes", I'm only able to see the total, not sure if there is a way to see individual Binders/Cases likes.