Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Feedback about current state of the game

I thought i would just leave my feedback after trying the game for a while. Some of this might be because i don't know the client enough but i would argue this would also indicate the client is not being as clear as it could be.

Everything is based on the windows version of the game

visuals

-I think the game looks ok maybe a bit too saturated with colors (some noninformative elements could be less colorful). my biggest gripe with the visuals is the playing field excluding the center. I think the center piece looks great and I hope we get more interactivity with it in the future. Outside of it though, it looks plastic. Hopefully this changes.

Performance

-Game feels like it loads a bit slow. cards also take time to load particularly when opening packs

UI

-It makes no sense to me that we don't get a quick way to access our collection. why do I need to get into edit deck before i can see my collection?

-There should be a much easier way to automatically fill missing cards with available alternate versions. it is very cumbersome to have to fully remove one version, get kicked out and then search of the new version. I know there are slightly better work around but there could easily be a system to automatically fix this error and then let the user pick the versions they want.

-boxes/sleeves and such should default to owned i don't want to the extra clicks

-Pack opening experience is really bad i rather get the packs and choose where to open it also, be able to click the special card and read it. being forced to open them and having them go so fast just feels anticlimatic keep the collect all button for those who want to go fast though.

-there is enough space in the main screen to have both daily quest slots in for quick reference

-there should be a drop down when you click on the active deck in the main screen with other decks or maybe favorites. it is redundant that it sends you to decks when you can do the same clicking on top

-When clicking on card you should show which expansion it is from and maybe have an option to quickly switch between versions. the best way is probably have a drop down for the set which would do both tasks

-In game, there are some redundant clicks like when i use trecking shoes it should just show the card and whether i want to add it to hand or not instead it shows the card and close button and then it asks the question. Another example is how it will make you click the last prize when it should just go to win screen if you are taking the last prize.

Monetization

-I think progression is too slow int he game. you need 1k credits for "expensive cards". completing the full battle pass seems to give you slightly more than enough for 1 card. sure it gives you a full deck too but still 1 card of your choice is still so far away from what you need.

-Even in terms of packs getting 1k credits is quite hard when most extras are giving you +20 or something like that. Even spending money, after opening 50 packs i got enough credits for maybe 1 or 2 expensive cards this is much lower than the yield i would get with 50 packs in ptcgo

-Not being able to turn cards into credits on demand also slows down progression. this is particularly painful when you already have more than 4 of a card but in different versions. a button to turn all extra low rarity cards into credits would be nice.

Bugs

I've had many visuals bugs, like a orange smoke on top of my ui after looking through the battle pass. the deck filtering also was very wonky to me bugging between owned and not owned in some instances. I also remember restarting the game because the tutorial bugged out.

Hopefully this feedback is of some use.

Cheers.

Comments

• Xena3327
    Xena3327 Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

amazing feedback, I agree with everything. Also note, the economy system is really weird. If you put in 4 codes of both trainer toolkits for crobat and lumineon v, you will receive about 15000 dust, and all the cards. If you use celebrations codes, after a while you start getting 10000 dust per 10 packs. Also you get around 1000 per 10 packs for any set once you've opened around 200 packs of them, but I understand getting codes is hard for most people. I usually go to my locals and people give me the codes for free, so I get a lot. Just a tip if you want better econ in the game.