Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Some issues I found after playing for 3 weeks

ImagineBreaker7
ImagineBreaker7 Member Posts: 5
First Comment
  • Confirmation of buying anything with crystals, I accidentally bought a bundle I do not need, I just checked the contents and it suddenly bought it for me, maybe the game counted a click as double click. Even so, there should be a confirmation like "Are you sure you want to buy this?" instead of auto-redeem since crystals is pretty scarce right now.
  • I play a game, battle pass become inaccessible until I restart the whole game. I think this is after the latest update.
  • Is Lucario V/Vstar (+ some other cards) actually really deliberately not craftable? It doesn't make sense since Morpeko V-Union which was released the same day is craftable, but this particular one is not.
  • I can't see what the opponent put in their hand with their search card. This sucks a lot since I can't plan what to do when I can't see what they fished their deck out for.

Comments

• Mod_haruichii
    Mod_haruichii Member Posts: 31
    5 Likes First Comment First Answer Photogenic

Hi trainer,

Thank you for the feedback. I will let the development team knows about these issues and they will review this feedback in the future

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

For that last part, which search cards do you mean? Remember that if it's a search for "any card," such as with Starbirth, you're not supposed to see it.