Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Z-A Theory: Calyrex's lost Horse?

BlaziiBoi
BlaziiBoi Member Posts: 268
100 Comments 25 LOLs 25 Likes 5 Agrees

If you played the Crown Tundra, you are aware of Glastrier and Spectrier, the two steeds of Calyrex. When Calyrex rides one of them, his Grass type is replaced with the type the steed has. But in the past, it was never mentioned that he was riding specifically one of the two horses. Glastrier is a frozen horse corpse, and Spectrier is the ghost of a horse. In the past, they must have been one horse. If the past horse was both Ice and Ghost type, no one would know what Calyrex's second type would be. If the horse was one type, it would be Grass, so Calyrex could remain the same type. And, dare I say it, what if that exact grass horse used to gallop around the construction of Lumiose City in Z-A? We would learn who the true steed of Calyrex was!

Comments

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

that theory though dark makes kind of lot of sense though like most theories it probably will forever remain a mystery and probably wont get an answer in any game

• BlaziiBoi
    BlaziiBoi Member Posts: 268
    100 Comments 25 LOLs 25 Likes 5 Agrees

I forgot to mention, the true steed might be the A in Z-A.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 727 ✭✭✭✭
    500 Comments 50 Answers 100 LOLs 100 Likes

Think about it: Calyrex's horses both have types that are super effective against it. Why would they have that if they were partners? The body of his old horse must have felt betrayed, so it's soul turned into the Ghost-Type, and it's body turned into the Ice-Type. This way, he could never beat them.

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 100 LOLs 100 Agrees 5 Answers

we will find out what the A means when it comes

These theories are baseless

• Tacolaser
    Tacolaser Member Posts: 575 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 25 LOLs 25 Likes

I like the idea, but I don't think we'll get any confirmation in PLZ-A.