Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

BUG - Two Pokemon combined in Active Spot

I was playing with a slightly modified version of the Eternatus VMAX deck from the Premium Battle Pass, and my active got knocked out when I had two benched Pokemon, Galarian Moltres V and Eternatus V. I was looking away and didn't promote a Pokemon to the active spot, and when I looked back, it looked like the moltres had automatically been promoted and the eternatus just seemed like it was gone. When I hovered over the moltres, though, it showed the eternatus, and when I clicked on it, it showed the moltres with all of its energy and attacks but left the eternatus down on the board. Half the time when I tried to click on it nothing happened, and when I got an Eternatus VMAX in my hand, it showed as playable onto the moltres and I could pick it up to play it, but it refused to let me put it down there. I could attack with my active as if it were the moltres, and when it got knocked out, the moltres and energy got discarded, leaving the eternatus V as if it were part of the board, and the game made me promote a new active. Later, when I attacked with an eternatus VMAX, its Dread End attack did 30 more damage (before weakness) than the amount of damage it should have, as if the eternatus V was still a separate pokemon on the board.

Comments

• WhisperDawn
    WhisperDawn Member Posts: 19
    10 Comments First Anniversary First Answer 5 Agrees

This has happened to me too. My pokemon got knocked out, I selected Ice rider because it had 2 energies on it. In my turn I evolved a pokemon on my bench and went to attack but the attack words were not highlighted so I couldn't and on my opponent's turn he hit suicune for 310hp who was on my bench with an attack that didn't target a selected pokemon. When I had to select a new active - I couldn't select ice rider because it was still in the active spot just not really... weird bug.