Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

[iOS] Feedback: Please add options for video setting such as higher quality visuals

DexterXBA
DexterXBA Member Posts: 10
First Comment 5 Agrees Photogenic

On iOS there’s currently no way of adjusting the visual quality of the game. I noticed that during gameplay for example the cards in my hand have a way lower resolution than the cards in my hand when I play on macOS. And it seems that the AntiAliasing is worse on mobile as well. I‘d prefer it if there was a setting in PTCGL for mobile that allows you to set the visual fidelity of the game to low/medium/high and another option that allows you to switch between high fps / low fps (battery saver mode). Perhaps this could be combined with an option that enabled us to download all card art in full quality to our local device storage to reduce loading times of the high quality assets (I noticed that when I click on a card to view it full-screen it often takes a couple of seconds until it’s displayed in crystal clear quality).

Comments

• Mod_Bear
    Mod_Bear Moderator Posts: 7 mod
    Second Anniversary First Comment 5 Likes

Hi @DexterXBA Thank you for your feedback. I will let the development team knows about this and they will review the possibility of this feedback.