Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why is Dracovish not in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet or the Hidden Treasure of Area Zero?

MrCarle
MrCarle Member Posts: 128
10 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Likes

Hello, and what's happening with you guys? I knew that Dracovish was a popular Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and Shield competitive play? However, unfortunately, Dracovish was not made available in or transferable to any Gen 9 mainline games Pokémon Scarlet, Violet, or The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero, Pts. 1 & 2, The Teal Mask and The Indigo Disk. Now I wonder why you think? Please let me know, thanks.😉

Answers

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Why do you make so many posts about Dracovish?

I think it's not there because it would need all four fossils to be available, and specifically the machine from SwSh to fuse its fossils.

Plus, GameFreak (or the Pokémon Company?) seems to hate fossils and fossil reviving recently. Last time we got somewhere new to revive fossils was that place in Route 7 of Alola, seven years ago and the last time we got a new regular fossil mon was 10 years ago. Fossils have been launched into the wild, like normal mons, with excuses like "it's a very cold place therefore this extinct Pokémon can live here! This place is artificial, it can create the perfect environment for this almost extinct Pokémon! Why were people treating restoring fossils like such a big deal if they live in the wild? Who cares!"

But they can't do that to the Galar fossils because they're fully man-made.

• HisuianSliggo
    HisuianSliggo Member Posts: 13
    First Comment Name Dropper

why was centiskorch not in scarlet and violet despite being litterly the best design from swsh? simply put. gamefreak want you to buy swsh if you love those pokemons

• Lightpikachu123
    Lightpikachu123 Member Posts: 40
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

Because it's just not in the game, and the game that Dracovish is introduced in is created to be an abomination.