Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

No mute option

13»

Comments

• thecapcutapk
    thecapcutapk Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

For PC players, there's a chance you can mute specific sounds through your sound mixer settings. Console users, particularly those on Switch, might have the option to mute individual applications within the system settings.😀

• Madeline8934
    Madeline8934 Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

This discussion highlights a common frustration among gamers regarding the lack of a mute option for toxic emotes and victory animations in Pokémon titles. Rychu111 and others provide practical advice on managing in-game sounds through system settings and updates, which is helpful.

In addition to that, I'd like to add that while these features can be annoying, sometimes the best way to cope is to focus on your own gameplay and enjoy the challenge, rather than letting those distractions get to you.

Also, on a more curious note, do love spells work? It’s interesting how different communities have their own beliefs and experiences with spells and their effectiveness, much like how players navigate in-game challenges. Just a thought!

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers
    edited 10:26AM #24

AI is getting better, I didn't realise this was probably not a real person until it started saying something about its product...

Do not press on any links from ad posts btw, they could be viruses, scams, or something similar. I don't know that the link here is for but it's extremely suspicious and could be a virus so I won't press it.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

@UnovanZorua I knew Something sounded fishy about that post the second I started to read it plus when it mentions @Rychu111 it doesn’t include that @ symbol also it’s not complaining about emotes so it’s fake

For any person out there that try’s to advertise products on this forum

DON’T

please it really more just annoying than anything plus no one will care to buy a product

Also

PLEASE KEEP THINGS RELEVANT

literally this forum is NOT for testing AI of any kind

• Jadite
    Jadite Member Posts: 284 ✭✭
    25 LOLs 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

Lol, I think this all started when one random person mentioned AI and then all the others decided to run in and help