Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Looking for players trying to climb to master rank 1800+

looking to make a team that likes to play around in casual but can be serious at competitive and has the drive to climb to the higher ranks of master. I’m looking to play with all sort of skill levels from novice to expert and to hopefully make some stride in the competitive scene. Having a group of players willing to team up also allows to build a cohesive group prevents the chances of getting put against random players who may not be as skilled as they should be placed or do not play well with other trainers. I hope to meet some of you all soon.

Comments

• HGemini93
    HGemini93 Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    First Answer Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs

I know I am. I’m tired of playing ranked matches only to lose them due to one or more of my teammates remaining idle, ugh… Anyway, although I just started playing recently I have already climbed to Veteran rank 4, and am looking to climb even higher too.

I tend to play more on the offensive side: scoring goals, helping teammates, acting as decoy, etc. Although helping the team level up I find is the main thing I focus on most in a match, since I find that my team and I tend to end up under levelled unless I help out some.

My mains are Pikachu, Lucario, and Zoroark. My username is same as on here so add me if you like🙂

• CryoPheonix03
    CryoPheonix03 Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

sounds good if you’d like to join in on a few matches and see how we synergize I’d be more than happy to team up, my account name is Cryonix003.

• Pokévie
    Pokévie Member Posts: 8
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited September 15 #4

Hey there!

After reading your post, I think we’re in similar situation so I think that we can maybe try to team up for few matches if you’d wished to. I play Absol and ONLY ABSOL in rank. I’m currently at Ultra 3 as I’m tired of climbing rank w ppl that don’t contribute to the team (so I end up play quick battle all the time). P.s.My username is PokéGuyku

Hope that we can be great teammates in the future!

• CryoPheonix03
    CryoPheonix03 Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

I completely agree, if you have any other persons that are wanting to climb and learn a bit more I’m up for teaming up with individuals that want to learn. I’ll send you a friend request so we can team up and see how we play.