Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Day 15 Error 10011

I'm still unable to play at all on PC. Initially, I kept quiet thinking they would fix it but seems like there's no other way to raise awareness. I hope to find people with similar issues - please let me know if you have in the comments below.

Tried all the "solutions" provided but can't resolve it. Doesn't make sense since last it worked I relaunched the game after 5 mins and it stopped working since then. Please leave a comment if you have similar issues.

@Mod_Bee could you respond to my previous discussion where you commented?

Comments

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Dont see this being fixed any time soon, unless a lot of people suddenly have it

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 620 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs

@URSOBADHAHAH who calls themselves that?

Just… asking…

• Ember15
    Ember15 Member Posts: 48
    10 Comments 5 Agrees

Had this for a long time, it worked fine for ages then stopped with the paradox rift update. I assumed the devs would make it a priority but all the solutions imply its an issue on our end which ofc doesnt really make sense with there being no problem before that update. Personally unless there was a huge influx of players reporting the issue I dont see them fixing it any time soon…

• Mod_Ginger
    Mod_Ginger Administrator, Moderator Posts: 11 admin
    10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Likes

Hello @URSOBADHAHAH,

If you're still experiencing this issue, can you please reach out to the support team with your device information so they can troubleshoot further? Thank you!

• stealthboy2600
    stealthboy2600 Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes First Answer Second Anniversary

I just wanted to point out that this user's name goes against the spirit of the game of Pokemon. As a community we should be better.