Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Error 10011 - Singapore

Hi All,

I have been experiencing error 10011 suddenly (all along had no issues) for the past few days. Anyone have a similar issue? I use windows on PC and my mobile is fine.

Comments

• Charppuccino
    Charppuccino Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    edited September 10 #2

Yeah having the same issue in Australia starting today. Loaded the game, tried to hit find match a bunch, didn't work. Restarted the game and from then on Error 10011 and occasionally 19006. Haven't tried on mobile but it doesn't work on my PC or laptop.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hi Trainers, we understand you're having trouble logging in across your devices. Our support team is ready to help! Could you please submit a ticket for assistance? Just head over to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then select "Contact Us." Thank you!

• URSOBADHAHAH
    URSOBADHAHAH Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper

Hi Mod_Bee,

I've contacted before and none of the suggestions provided are helpful. I closed the game, tried to relaunch and suddenly it stopped working since. Today is D-13, I would appreciate if you could flag this as a major issue since not being able to log in completely should definitely be a top priority. I have attached the response from support below.

"Thank you for contacting Pokémon Support!

The type of error that you described may indicate that another program, application, or setting is interfering with the loading process for Pokémon TCG Live. We recommend following the below suggestions as they may resolve the game loading issue.

• Ensure that the device you use to play the game is up to date with all available system drivers, patches, and updates.
    • Try disabling any antivirus software before launching the game.
    • If the native language of your device’s operating system is different than the language of the game, try modifying your device so that it matches the game.
    • If you are running another major game client in the background on your machine, such as Steam or Riot, you may unknowingly have anti-cheating software running on your machine (usually found in the systray of Windows machines) that will need to be temporarily deactivated before launching Pokémon TCG Live.
    • Pokémon TCG Live requires a robust network connection, so if you are playing on a highly-utilized and congested Wi–Fi connection, or, spotty cellular data connection, you may need to find alternate methods to connect successfully.
    • If you are moving back and forth between a Wi–Fi and cellular data connection, you may run into gameplay stability issues. Try staying connected to one source consistently during your current session.
    • If you use a VPN, please disable it before launching Pokémon TCG Live.
    • We cannot provide support if you attempt to use Pokémon TCG Live in countries and regions where the game has not launched. We also cannot support in cases where a VPN is used to access the game from a country or region where the game hasn’t launched.

Please try the above suggestions. Unfortunately, we do not have any further troubleshooting steps to provide so any further inquiries on this matter may be closed without further reply."

• URSOBADHAHAH
    URSOBADHAHAH Member Posts: 11
    First Comment Name Dropper