Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Game always crashes

Dear TCG Live,

I'm currently using mobile phone to play this game but most and a lot of time the game crashes suddenly and that is so annoying that I cannot fully enjoy my gaming experience. Especially when I'm on my way to win the match and the games suddenly crashes, it was so annoying!TCG LIVE, Please fix this。 issue as soon as possible!

Regards

TCG Live user

Comments

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 319 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hi @Phyrexboy! We understand you’re having trouble with the game crashing on mobile—it definitely sounds frustrating, especially right before you're about to win! We recommend submitting a ticket to the support team so they can investigate the issue further. They can get things running smoothly for you soon! Please head over to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us." Thanks again for helping us improve the game!

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

Yes, I'm experiencing glitches and crashes too and more then the usual... the "cards search bugs" for the last couple of days multipled, it seem to be related with cards from the new set, because didn't got any problem playing older decks so far.