Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Request: Apple Vision Pro Compatibility

Would it be possible to make the iPadOS version of TCG Live available on the Vision Pro App Store? This shouldn't requite any dev input other than a tickbox in App Store connect.

Appreciate this is a niche request (there are probably literally less than dozens of us!), but it should be minimal dev time/ effort to enable this option and would absolutely increase and transform my engagement with TCG Live as a competitive player.

Happy to engage with/ confirm it works as it should, too.

Comments

• stealthboy2600
    stealthboy2600 Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Name Dropper 5 Likes First Answer Second Anniversary

I have to laugh. They can't even get the basic client working well yet… let's not add more requirements! I would rather see stability in the current application first.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

The game is barely functional, but you want them to waste time making a new version for you and like 3 other people? I swear some of you think game development is just pushing a magic button. This is the most ridiculous request I've seen yet. At least there's some logic in the Switch requests…

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Omg I actually read the post and you legitimately do think... I need to get out of this place.

• Plexy76
    Plexy76 Member Posts: 6
    First Comment First Anniversary Name Dropper

Appreciate the humour/ concern, but the Vision Pro can literally just use the iPad version of the app - so all it requires is ticking a single box in the App Store Connect developer app.

You can make a dedicated Vision Pro app, but it doesn't require a new version - you can just enable the pre-existing iPad version by ticking a single box in App Store Connect.

I completely agree it would be a totally ridiculous request to create a new app for Vision Pro, a very very niche device! This is just a simple request to tick the box to allow owners to download the currently existing iPad app, which for some reason is blocked at the moment (despite many other iPad apps being available for Vision Pro - again with no developer input needed other than ticking a single box).