Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What if Pokémon had become the Super Pokémorphs?

J-Tizzle1989
J-Tizzle1989 Member Posts: 16
First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

What if there are Pokémon that gained their humanshape or bipedal bodies, gifted with the traits, abilities and special powers of both human and Pokémon combined, blessed by the great Arceus itself? In my opinion, I'd prefer the traditionally anthropomorphic kind or some of them are half-anthro and bipedal.

I had been making my own drawings of the Pokémorphs ever since I used to watch Pokémon on TV, as well as playing other video games and other animated cartoons from the 80s and 90s, which gave me such an inspiration to create my own designs.

The chosen Pokémorphs gifted by the great Arceus are Lucario, Absol, Mightyena, Manectric, Delcatty, Linoone, Zangoose, Breloom, Grovyle, Swampert, Blaziken, Infernape, Luxray, Floatzel, Glameow, Lopunny, Gabite, Arcanine, Ninetales, Sandslash, Marowak, Persian, Raichu, Jolteon, Electabuzz, Ampharos, Golduck, Vaporeon, Flareon, Charizard, Leafeon, Venusaur, Tropius, Swellow, Staraptor, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Arbok, Scyther, Blastoise, Dragonite, Espeon, Kadabra, Machoke, Glaceon, Beartic, Samurott, Typhlosion, Granbull, Ursaring, Umbreon, Houndoom, Weavile, Zoroark, Liepard, Mienshao, Smeargle, Aipom, Poochyena, Electrike, Houndour, Sneasel, Meowth, Pikachu, Vulpix, Growlithe, Rattata, Raticate, Larvitar, Tyranitar, Kangaskhan, Dewott, Charmeleon, Monferno, Riolu, Buizel, Shinx, Zorua, Purrloin, Bagon, Salamence, Flygon, Sableye, Mawile, Gardevoir, Skuntank, Hippowdon, Rampardos, Aerodactyl, Kabutops, Armaldo, Braixen, Pangoro, Pancham, Chespin, Chesnaught, Sylveon, Goodra, Noivern, Furfrou, Greninja, Heliolisk, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Pyroar, Gogoat, Meowstic, Dusk Lycanroc, Midnight Lycanroc, Midday Lycanroc, Rockruff, Litten, Torracat, Incineroar, Obstagoon, Cinderace, Inteleon, Rillaboom, Low-Key Toxtricity, Amped Toxtricity and more.

Comments

• Lightpikachu123
    Lightpikachu123 Member Posts: 40
    First Anniversary 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

That kinda sounds like the Pokemon ReBurst manga where the trainers fuse and have attributes/abilities of their pokemon.

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,499 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

Based on the tone, it does sound a lot like Pokemon ReBurst.