Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Is the Pokemon Company finally going to put some love into their neglected game.

2»

Comments

• Jadite
    Jadite Member Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    100 Comments 25 Likes 25 Agrees 25 LOLs
  • pokemasterdon
    pokemasterdon Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

I understand the budget side of things. It's a shame they don't want to fund the game, that's my point. Even if they bought in micro transactions (which nobody loves) but at least that could bring in the revenue and then get improvements the game definitely needs. I'm just a fan of the card game and would want more from the app, I believe the Pokémon TCG is the best card game and would like more players to get involved on it. It's not just my personal opinion. The reviews for the game speak of the same stuff. The whole player base being a tiny percentage of Master Duels player base isn't right and seeing people stop playing because of PTCGL is disappointing. A good app would attract players to stick around. There are other small card games with small budgets which seems to give fans the basics that they want. People just want the best version of the game possible including myself which is well in the rights for the fans to ask for. Even the basic and small fun stuff like the charm of opening packs on the old PTCGO was miles ahead of what it is on PTCGL.