Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

General Well Thoughtout Feedback

Hey, I made a post a while back about feedback, and I want to make some more

First of all, the idea for the background actually changing and staying which was to make the field look like there's something there is AMAZING. I recommended this last time, and I'm glad this change was made.

Bugs also just need to be fixed. This game coming out with so many bugs really hurts the community, and I'm glad that changes are happening, and I would rather the bugs in the game be fixed before the stuff I'll point out

1: Please change the decklist format back to the previous one. PTCGO and PTCGL have different decklist formats, especially when looking at the new format for decklists, it's annoying to see 9 Pokemon to mean 9 different pokemon instead of 9 pokemon cards in the deck.

2: Fix the Ladder to scale points with your elo/mmr. I don't have as much time in the day, and sometimes the ladder feels like more of a grind than a skill test. You don't get any more points for winning multiple games in a row, and I know my elo is higher than great league because I'm always facing people in ultra league, I just don't have the time to grind. I think it's better to make a system that shows your skill accurately.

3: I'll say this again, please fix the emotes. This is actually a big opportunity. In Legends of Runeterra for example, they actually make money off of their emotes, and the emotes work well with the characters instead of people's avatars. It could be a quick animation of a psyduck banging his head on the floor, or pikachu giving a peace sign, or a Slowpoke thinking with a question mark, or a Pachirisu eating popcorn. All of these emotes portray something, use characters from the pokemon universe, and could look absolutely adorable. The other thing is that you can make these behind a paywall with coins for crystals, and people who play this game often would 100% purchase them.

4: This also goes for more in-game content, but having some type of playmats purchasable with coins or crystals that change your board. This could be similar to the Legends of Runeterra boards, or Hearthstone battlegrounds boards. Again, people would actually spend money in the games to buy these items, and I think they would be worthwhile.

5: Please make the 9 card packs that you win from the battle pass and from ladder feel good to obtain. I think with the amount of collectors that collect pokemon cards, there is an abundance of secret rares, and other rare cards, and hardly any playable ones. Since people play the game online and don't collect cards usually online, getting a secret rare worker or a full art Zisu doesn't feel like you got anything, it feels like "I got a useless shiny card" It might be better to replace these 9 card packs with Wildcards that give you any card of a certain rarity, or just straight up 1000 dust. I think people would be more incentivized to want this reward than they are now.

Side note: THANK YOU for the current rewards in the Battle pass. These rewards feel "rewarding" to get, and I actually really appreciate them. They've also had me advertising the game more to get people to sign up to get the rewards now.

6: This kind of goes with 3 and 4, but have more things to spend coins on. maybe even 1000 coins for 1 pack, but something would be nice once you get all of the cosmetics.

Comments

• Rexydexy
    Rexydexy Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

Xena3327

As someone who collects irl and online I disagree with point 5. I can of course see how for people who don't collect online would probably agree with you. But I find it really nice the way collecting cards works on live. But I do feel like that it seems to be a bit to easy to collect the secret rares and such. One thing I would like to add to a bit a of feedback on this is the way you view cards as a collector can be a bit bothersome mostly for older cards that you can no longer buy in the shop, because you can't view them in the card gallery.

Other than that thank you for an actual well written and thought out post about feedback.