Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Meta is chaotic and unfair

SuperSkyShaymin
SuperSkyShaymin Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

The Pokemon UNITE meta is extremely unbalanced. Tanks and Speedsters rule, and Attackers drool. I hate how weak and easily KOable Attackers are. I think attackers need buffs to make them better

Comments

• SuperSkyShaymin
    SuperSkyShaymin Member Posts: 75 ✭✭
    5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

I lost tons of games in a row as Decidueye because of how squishy it is. Attackers absolutely deserve more HP and defenses to make them viable in the current meta.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

I like using all-rounders, they are a nice balance. You should try those. I don't really pay that much attention to the meta, since I only play casual, but I usually don't have a problem playing attackers.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Sorry, new player here. How is the competitive meta? Is Cinderace okay?

• DECIDUOUSBIRDS
    DECIDUOUSBIRDS Member Posts: 5
    Name Dropper First Comment First Answer

I'm a decidueye main and I totally get what u r saying. I sm PRETTY sure it has the lowest defences in the whole game.... but I hvnt lost that much in a row but yeah they do need buffs. Especially ma boy deci

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments
    edited August 30 #6

from my experience decidueye getting buffs in damage would make it OP. Playing decidueye feels like it does unfair things.

• rddmad
    rddmad Member Posts: 7
    First Comment Photogenic

You should play an All-rounder or at least a defensive Attacker like Duraludon. That might help.

tbh Decidueye's stats is p fine, buffing it will break da whole game

• HGemini93
    HGemini93 Member Posts: 92 ✭✭
    First Answer Name Dropper 5 Likes 5 LOLs

Huh, that’s funny. Whenever I use an attacker I seem to ace matches more often than not. It’s the all-rounders and speedsters that I can find myself struggling with in battles.