Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

The bug that just won't ever be fixed

After all this time the deck search bug still persists in the game. It works like this: You play a search card like Earthen Vessel. You try to select a card that you should be able to take (it's even highlighted) but can't for some reason. Maybe you're trying to take an energy and you can't. Other times it could be a Pokémon from Buddy Buddy Poffin. It doesn't happen every time but when it does you basically lose that match on spot.

Please for the love of god just fix this already.

Comments

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

Yes, that and similar search cards bugs still happen once in a while indeed, also cost me the game everytime.

• sugallade22
    sugallade22 Member Posts: 1
    Photogenic First Comment

I've had the same issue recently more than usual. Sometimes I can select all but one or two cards, sometimes I can't select any cards at all. Just recently, I used Candice and there were plenty of valid cards at my disposal, but then I couldn't select any of them. The time before that when I played Candice, I was only unable to select the last Water Energy card. It's very discouraging and also costs me games every time.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 319 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers
    edited August 30 #4

We understand your concerns and appreciate you bringing this to our attention, Trainers! When experiencing these types of issues, it's always recommended to reach out to our support team. They gather all the necessary details from you, investigate/review, and escalate to the appropriate team if necessary. Could you please open a ticket to submit this over to the team for review? To do that, go to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us." Thank you!