Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Anyone having trouble Match making??

Comments

• Eyemontom
    Eyemontom Member Posts: 22
    5 Agrees 10 Comments

Broken again for me too. Are they really sure they're ready for the switch??

• Teatonev
    Teatonev Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I haven't been able to get a match for over 3 hours now.

• ChangeTheFuture
    ChangeTheFuture Member Posts: 11
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Seems to be back now

• NeptuneShaun
    NeptuneShaun Member Posts: 19
    5 Agrees First Answer 10 Comments

I left this game in October for this reason, only being able to get 3/4 games a day was annoying and horrible, I would of thought that by now this would of been fixed with a global release.

I'm really upset and disappointed that this is still on going, I can't find a game now to try this out again.

There needs to be a 2/3 day server reboot to keep this from happening. It seems that if the game has been running for more than 5 days this bug appears, I'm guessing they don't know what's causing it.

I initially thought it was because not many were playing so it struggled to find people, but both on the ladder and casual I sat there for 15 mins on each.

• C4ramel0wl
    C4ramel0wl Member Posts: 5
    First Comment

I’m experiencing this problem on mobile. It’s been happening for over 30 minutes, with both ranked and casual match making.

• ChangeTheFuture
    First Comment 5 Agrees

@TPCi_CursedSoup sorry if you're not the right person, but is this due to maintenance?

• Avahnel
    Avahnel Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Yes! Just sat here for an hour trying to get a quick game in, it has moments like that more frequently than i like.

• Resilient30
    Resilient30 Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    25 LOLs First Answer 25 Likes 100 Comments

Won’t work for me on IPad or laptop.

• ChangeTheFuture
    First Comment 5 Agrees

Had two quick games in a row but now can't find any :( Wish I hadn't migrated until PTCGO was fully decommissioned.

• luke_ard
    luke_ard Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Is there anyway to un migrate our accounts until it’s forced upon us? The old app seemed so much better