Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Just what everyone needed

13»

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes
  • Perfect_Jab
    Perfect_Jab Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 LOLs 10 Comments

@TechHog is that what i said? Ever!

• Perfect_Jab

@SmartySeth never said i had a problem beating zard decks. I defeat them all the time with multiple different decks. Just tired of constantly facing them. Gets old an boring.

Its like nobody actually reads what someone says on here. An just assumes nobody knows anything.

• Perfect_Jab

@SmartySeth i never said i had trouble defeating them or dont know how to counter them. I beat all the different builds all day long with multiple different decks. Thats not my issue, its constantly going against them. It gets old an boring.

• SmartySeth
    SmartySeth Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary

Okay, that makes sense. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

• Nashedtators
    Nashedtators Member Posts: 83 ✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs

I don't know where you got the idea I don't play when I literally go to league and I've gotten a couple friends to start playing and I play live practically every day but go off techhog

Otherwise I was comparing the start up and learning curve of pokemon tcg as a whole and with weak decks it's hard to get started on your own, with that being said, having a good reliable deck to learn from will be a much better experience for new players.

Sorry I was trying to be compassionate of people who aren't me, I get that might be hard to fathom.

Overall people are going to play the game the way they find it fun and if you're not enjoying it maybe you should try something else for a while.