Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Just what everyone needed

Comments

• Perfect_Jab
    Perfect_Jab Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    5 Likes Photogenic 5 LOLs 10 Comments

@OlderAngel11 really...pal. You obviously havent been playing long. Yes zard is dark type, good job. Thats 1 card. Stages before are fire an usually there are more fire types in the deck since he can power up an spread fire energy. So most of the time they will torch grass an metal types. Check your research before posting an trying to call someone else out…pal.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

@OlderAngel11 knows what they’re talking about they have a world invite

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

So you don't actually play, but came here to complain anyway.

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Lol you don't look at many Zard decks, do you? The only fire-type pokemon that they play other than charmeleon and charmander is Radiant Charizard, and by the time they are able to use Radiant Charizard, there's no point since Zard itself is so powerful. And the previous stages of Zard are not strong enough to do any real damage. So maybe you check your research… Pal.

• Perfect_Jab

@OlderAngel11 good luck at worlds pal. Idk what zard decks you been seeing, but they always have other fire types with them. Some of the newer recent builds dont have many with addition to dusk an dragonpults an other support cards. Played so many versions of zard decks it makes me sick. But taking a risk anytime playing against them that will get torched running grass an some metal. 90% of my matches are some version of zard. So i dont bother using any deck easily countered.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

You've been playing against newer players trying to make their own list. If you've been playing at all...

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

If you are seeing Zard decks with other fire types in them, then you are playing casual. Also, which fire types are these?

• Perfect_Jab

Amazing you guys always know what an when an how much someone plays an what they know.

@OlderAngel11 smh...yes AGAIN , like i originally said. Even in casual i face zard after zard deck. New builds , old builds, custom builds! It doesnt matter. But even in ranked matches its flooded with them too. I see them all. An yes, they usually have a fire type in the deck. Just sick of facing this dumbed down deck so much.

Definitely feel like im always getting matched against the perfect counter to the deck im using at that time.

Just had a match against a zard deck. Big surprise. But i was using an electric type deck. An basic start to the match. Turn 2 rare candy an we all know how it goes. But i wasnt losing, then he pops out greninja ex!! Of course my decks weakness. F

• Perfect_Jab

3 casual matches an 3 ranked....all of them zard decks. So much fun playing same mindless opponent cosntantly

• SmartySeth
    SmartySeth Member Posts: 15
    10 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper First Anniversary

@Perfect_Jab not to be rude, but here are 4 ways to beat Chaizard ex.
    1. Have 3 TM Devolution in your deck.

2. Use Copperjah & Neutralization Zone.

3. Mimykyu or Aegislash with the Mysterious Shield

4. Use the Ogerpon ex deck with 35 energies in it.