Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Fix error 10010 or dont "sunset" Pokemon TCGO.

Those of us that have been playing PTCGO in a different country with no issues cannot switch to Live until this issue is fixed. There has been no one even replying to the calls for help on this issue. There are definitely people from the U.S. stationed in countries like Japan who have been playing PTCGO without issue. Can you at least answer why the new one suddenly has this issue?

Comments

• newtonadam
    newtonadam Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

Hi, I am currenty playing from Indonesia and also have this issue, is this done on purpose because of the TPC vs TPCi region of sales?

• RabidOtter
    RabidOtter Member Posts: 3
    First Comment First Anniversary

I'm in the US and also getting the same error. But my sons account on the same iPad works without issue. These developers should be ashamed of themselves.

• ShogunRiko
    ShogunRiko Member Posts: 7
    First Comment

Im not sure why they did this. it never happened on Pokemon TCGO. I havent tried it on pc yet but i assume ill get the same issue. its annoying because I know support for the TCGO is going to end but there is nothing we can do. we literally will not be able to play pokemon at some point because they wont even try to fix this. and support doesnt care about anyone with this issue enough to even reply to these issues. lol