Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

What should I do

so I’ve been playing violet alot recently but I’m bored of the gyms and the team star battles and ya know the titan battles so what should I do now?

Answers

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

why don’t you try a different Pokémon game like a spinoff like Pokemon mystery dungeon dx rather than that shiny hunt

• Conz_
    Conz_ Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Photogenic Name Dropper

@clasingla the only Pokémon games I play and have ever played are violet and GO

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

To which consoles do you have access? I recommend trying other games in the series. My personal favourite is generation 5 (Black & White and Black 2 & White 2), but you could try playing through the series from the start. I recommend at least trying Red & Blue, but you can try Fire Red & Leaf Green instead if it feels too dated.

If you do not have access to official hardware and software there are alternatives, but far be it from me to recommend them on the official Pokémon forum.

If all you can access or are prepared to access is the Switch, Pokémon Legends Arceus is an interesting departure from the rest of the series, but I have my criticisms of it, many shared with Scarlet and Violet.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

i find what helps is creating goals. I.e. I want to catch this pokemon, or I want to beat the elite four.

• Candy0_o
    Candy0_o Member Posts: 225 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper

You could start grinding out 7 star Tera raid battles to get herba mystica and start shiny hunting

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

well the let’s go pikachu and eevee games have a similar catching mechanic to go and can experience Kanto so you might want to try those