Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

click/drag bug?

This has only happened to be once so far, and im on the PC version of the game. When my opponent played Town Store, they used it, and on my turn i went to use it. It showed my Tools in my deck, but it wouldn't let me click or drag them. On my next turn though, i was finally able to use it like normal.

There has been one or two other random times when i noticed i wasn't able to click on anything, even outside of a match, so maybe it's not related to Town Store. Might happen more often than i realize outside of matches when im not paying that much attention.

Comments

• Aegwyng
    Aegwyng Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

There is a similar error with energies. Is impossible to choose which energy I want to discard for retreat. Always happens when I want to retreat Munkidori, with dark and psychic energies attached. Just can’t choose, and the system always decides to discard dark energy.

I could verify this happens on iPadOS, Android and Pc version

• Toraoh
    Toraoh Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

I have been encountering it more suddenly. It happens a lot when you have the ability to select multiple cards. Like when i can chose multiple energies, but it won't let me select a second.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers

Hi @Toraoh, have you submitted a ticket and explained this issue to our support team yet? We highly recommend doing that if you haven't, this will allow our team to research the cause and assist you. It’s super easy—just head over to support.pokemon.com, click on the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link, and then hit "Contact Us." Thanks again for helping us improve the game!