Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

When opponent plays cards these cards look pixelated.

DexterXBA
DexterXBA Member Posts: 10
First Comment 5 Agrees Photogenic

I noticed that nearly every time my opponent plays a card and when the card is shown in the middle of the screen the card looks pixelated. The cards in the discard pile, the cards in my hand are totally clear, it's only during these animations when a card is played that it looks pixelated.

Example 1: Opponent plays Snorlax from hand to his bench. Snorlax is briefly shown in the middle of the screen. The description of Snorlax is hard to read, due to the card being totally pixelated.

Example 2: Opponent plays Galar Mine Stadium card. The Stadium card is briefly shown in the middle of the screen. The description of Galar Mine is hard to read, due to the card being totally pixelated.

I'm playing on macOS, my in-game resolution is set to 2560 x 1440. The error occurs in windowed and in full-screen mode.

Comments

• Mod_Turtle
    Mod_Turtle Administrator Posts: 26 admin
    Second Anniversary Photogenic 10 Comments Name Dropper

Hi @DexterXBA,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I removed the reply you posted to this thread as posting images on the forum is not allowed. If you ever have images you'd like to share with support or the development team, I encourage you to open a ticket. To do so, visit https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there, click "Contact Us". Any feedback shared with the support team will be relayed to the development team for review.

Thank you!

• Tgurneu
    Tgurneu Member Posts: 37
    Name Dropper 5 Agrees 5 Likes 10 Comments

@DexterXBA@Mod_Turtle this'd been nice to know before doing several reports with images, I think I saw something similar said in the past but I thought it was about unrelated pictures (side opinion: it'd be nice if we could share in-game screenshots specifically).

Could you perhaps make a pinned post in this subforum including these rules regarding posting? As to not have people end with their post in approval queue never to be approved (or only once some mod has the time to edit and remove the images)