Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Favorite non Pokemon games?

12346»

Comments

• snuychu
    snuychu Member Posts: 3
    Photogenic First Comment

im a super big fan of the persona games, monster hunter and elden ring. risk of rain 2, stardew valley and cozy grove are great too!

• Darkbirt
    Darkbirt Member Posts: 48
    Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees Photogenic

I don't know why you're explaining while I agree with that. I love the freedom that an open world gives, but it's essential not a requirement for a good game. Baldur's Gate 3 is basically the living prove of that.

The reason I've only mentioned those two open world games is because I don't play much on the switch anymore. Actually only the Pokémon games are left and it's with some difficulty. My switch is starting to get old. It doesn't work properly anymore. I'm rarely play on it because I'm afraid it is going to die before it's successor is released.

I really hope that Pokémon Legends Z-A comes out on the Switch successor, because otherwise I'm probably not able to play it as my switch dies probably before it (hopefully not). I already considered buying a new oled model, but I don't think it's worth it for such a short time I'm going to use it. Most people would have noticed that switch releases are dying down and Nintendo already confirmed to announce the Switch successor before the end of March.

So my favorite games on the Switch are rather limited, but I hope my switch holds out to play with regulation H.

• Darkbirt
    Darkbirt Member Posts: 48
    Name Dropper First Answer 5 Agrees Photogenic

@clasingla

I don't know why you're explaining while I agree with that. I love the freedom that an open world gives, but it's essential not a requirement for a good game. Baldur's Gate 3 is basically the living prove of that.
    The reason I've only mentioned those two open world games is because I don't play much on the switch anymore. Actually I only play the Pokémon games and it's with some difficulty. My switch is starting to get old. It doesn't work properly anymore. I'm rarely play on it because I'm afraid it is going to die before it's successor is released.
    I really hope that Pokémon Legends Z-A comes out on the Switch successor, because otherwise I'm probably not able to play it as my switch dies probably before it (hopefully not). I already considered buying a new oled model, but I don't think it's worth it for such a short time I'm going to use it. Most people would have noticed that switch releases are dying down and Nintendo already confirmed to announce the Switch successor before the end of March.
    So my favorite games on the Switch are rather limited, but I hope my switch holds out to play with regulation H.

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

well there is a decent possibilty that the next system could be cross compatible with the switch so even if legends z-a comes out on the switch I bet you would still be able to play it on the next system

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

taking this spot so I can edit it later when gen 10 comes out

• PokemiiAC
    PokemiiAC Member Posts: 578 ✭✭
    25 Likes 5 Answers 500 Comments 25 LOLs