Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokemon unites bots-everyone hates them

garchompemup
garchompemup Member Posts: 1
Photogenic

As the title says, nobody i know likes the bots in their state right now. there should be an option to opt out of bots (unless its required because of low fair-play points). the bots have terrible performance and its millions of times better to play with real people. its literally an online pvp game. personally, i have been getting bots every other round, even without a 30+second queue or a loss streak, as well as having good wifi. theres no reason i should keep having to close and reload the game every time i get put with bots, and so many other people are having the same problems. It would be so so great to have an opt out option devs, please

Comments

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Sounds reasonable to me. Give players the choice between shorter wait times or no bots.

• Acornyo
    Acornyo Member Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 100 LOLs 50 Answers 500 Comments

This is the biggest issue I face (unless I just get bad lobbies). I can't even play half of my matches without a team full of terrible players! I'm just busy doing my normal thing, and everybody on my team follows me like moths to a flame, and then I go to the top path (yknow, to stop them from scoring) AND THEY FOLLOW ME STILL! I scored 208+ points in one game, and my team combined didn't score half of that. One guy scored 8 points. 8.

• Scashowian
    Scashowian Member Posts: 163 ✭✭
    5 LOLs 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic

yeah. I get it. I am actually ONE of the first players on the game. I just came for that Zeraora. I'm a Charizard Main.

My Username is Rowian btw