Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Handheld Fan locked match

My snorelax had a Handheld Fan attached and was damaged by a pokemon who's attack caused the attacking pokemon to be discarded (or returned to hand). This left no vaild target for Handheld fan's effect. The message on screen stated there was no vaild target and to press "Done" to contiune. However, there was no "Done" button to press. Thus the match became locked and eventually timed-out, causing me to lose the match.

Comments

• TheNomadMan
    TheNomadMan Member Posts: 4
    First Comment Name Dropper

The attacking pokemon was Lumineon V, using Aqua Return, I believe.

• Graceziel
    Graceziel Member Posts: 3
    First Comment

Yeah thats not the only bug Im currently experiencing, sometimes you cant even drag a pokemon when searching from the deck

• TheNomadMan

Yep… I've seen several instances of being unable to drag a card to the selection box, such as when picking an item after playing 'Arven' or a pokemon after playing 'Accompanying Flute' . However, I'm fairly sure that's a separate issue from this one, where there was no 'done' button.

• Mod_Bee
    Mod_Bee Moderator Posts: 322 mod
    25 LOLs 5 Agrees 25 Likes 5 Answers
    edited August 3 #5

Thank you for your post, @TheNomadMan. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us. Could you please open a ticket with our support team? This would help our team better investigate.

Go to https://support.pokemon.com/ then click the Pokémon Trading Card Game Live link. From there click "Contact Us".

• TheNomadMan

@Mod_Bee
    I'm not sure what it is you expect the support team to assist with… Please elaborate.
    This post was intended as a bug report. Not a reimbursement claim.