Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Can't interact with game screen while playing a match

So, I've lost around 5 ranked games in 2 days just because out of nowhere the screen bugs and I can't interact with it… It happened in the smartphone app and in the desktop app.

It's so frustrating playing against RNG and the game bugs… is it just me or has anyone experienced it?

This is just an example, I clicked in the Pokémon to see the info, and then I couldn't close the info box anymore, the game kept going on the background. Interesting that once the enemy defeated me, the screen changed, and then I was able to interact with the game again…

Comments

• Perfect_Jab
    Perfect_Jab Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    10 Comments 5 LOLs Photogenic 5 Likes

Yea it happens to me as well. Use ultra ball or trainer an it wont let me slide what i want into the spot. End up losing my turn or forced to choose something i dont want.

• fabriono180391
    fabriono180391 Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

This has been an issue for me since day one of the official game release. Everything worked fine during beta. Is this happening to anyone else? If so how do I fix it ? I really don't wanna be stuck playing Rifts and Local only.

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers 500 Comments

yup it happens sometimes… especially this part: "I clicked in the Pokémon to see the info, and then I couldn't close the info box anymore, the game kept going on the background."

No idea how to workaround it, when it happens I just concede. It's frustrating… I don't know if it's bias but it usually happens when I have the upper hand in the game.

• Zerofo3384
    Zerofo3384 Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    10 Comments First Anniversary 5 Likes 5 Agrees

yep…i got this glitch a few times as well. I dunno how it happens but sometimes the client just won't let me play the card I intend to play

It's really frustrating when both the client and RNG are against you