Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon chat

Comments

• WildWorld1996
    WildWorld1996 Member Posts: 50
    5 LOLs 5 Likes 10 Comments Photogenic

@Pokemaster9293 Yes, that's the plan. I've been working on putting it together recently, and I've finished the Kanto section, and the only Pokémon missing from the Johto and Hoenn sections are the ones I haven't registered to my Pokédex.

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@WildWorld1996 do you have Legends: Arceus? If so, then you can get Pokemon like Manaphy, Phione, Enamorus, and Arceus. Kyogre can be caught in BDSP, and Jirachi can be obtained from them, too, if you have Galar save data. Deoxys is obtainable in ORAS at the end of the Delta Episode.

• WildWorld1996

@puplover1118 I only have Sword, Scarlet, Violet, GO, and HOME right now, but I was still planning on getting the games you mentioned, because those are probably the most reliable ways to get Enamorus and a lot of the Mythical Pokémon I'm missing. As for Kyogre, I was thinking I may get it from the Max Lair online, but of course, there are other methods that I can try if I can't get lucky, like BDSP, as you mentioned. Violet would be the most reliable method, due to Kyogre being available by completing Solo Quests, but I haven't started it, and I want to fully clear out the Max Lair anyway.

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@WildWorld1996 BDSP is still probably the best way to get Jirachi though, especially since you already have Sword.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

BDSP should have had all the features of HGSS. I don't care if they had to work overtime.

• MegaEagle9
    MegaEagle9 Member Posts: 38
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

If you don't know @WildWorld1996 how you evolve poiple you teach him dragon pulse (or draco meteor I can't remember) then level him up

• WildWorld1996

@MegaEagle9 Yeah, it's mostly the fact that I want it to be a Living Pokédex, so I'm waiting to get another Poipole to evolve one. But thanks for that anyway!

• MegaEagle9
    MegaEagle9 Member Posts: 38
    Name Dropper 10 Comments Photogenic

No problem

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,471 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

If you ask me, Pokemon games should incorporate more anime voices. Like Pikachu and Eevee.

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 797 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

Mewtwo also has voice