Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Where do you think the next legends game will be

clasingla
clasingla Member Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

I personally think galar think about it rich history we already got sinnoh and kalos (soon) and the starters will have a johto unova alola pattern which I think eliminates them which only leaves gen 10 paldea galar hoenn and kanto gen 10 and paldea would be too new at the time (most likely 3 years from 2025) kanto lacks history so for me it’s between hoenn or galar but I think it’s a pattern gen 4 is 2 gens before gen 6 which is 2 gens before gen 8

Comments

• MajorBrendan
    MajorBrendan Member Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭
    100 Answers 100 Likes First Anniversary 1000 Comments

based on the looks for Z-A, definitely Kalos.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

It's a shame. I like a lot about Galar aesthetically (ignoring the wild area) and I would like something better than what we got from Sword and Shield for a game based on my homeland. Maybe a Legends game could give the region another chance.

And maybe it could do something to clarify what on earth was happening in Sword and Shield's plot. Because all it seemed to do was vaguely gesture at an energy crisis in a millennium and something resembling an environmentalism allegory, then have Rose (the obvious villain from the first un-voiced cutscene) decide that he was going to be a villain in the last five minutes and bring about the "Darkest Day". Which is either what he was trying to prevent in the first place, or the consequence of it... but he did it himself because he couldn't wait a single day for Dande to listen to him... for something he could ignore his entire life and still not even affect his great, great grandchildren?

I don't know. Everything about SwSh was a mess. The point I am getting at is maybe we could have a plot set in Galar written by writers who did not all receive collective lobotomies before they started.

I would also love to see one set in Johto, perhaps even Kanto and Johto, since the two are connected. We could see the original forms of the legendary dogs.

Unova is another one people bring up. Perhaps we could see the two brother and their conflict.

At any rate, we only have one reference for Legends games in Arceus and we know the next one is in Kalos, so we will have to wait and see what form this series/sub-series takes and whether it follows the conventions of PLA or each game is stand alone.

• YagoFuecoco
    YagoFuecoco Member Posts: 391 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 5 Answers 5 LOLs 100 Comments

I I imagine it would be in Galar, more at the time when Calyrex reigned in Galar, The starter Pokémon that I imagine are the same pattern as a starter Pokémon from Johto, one from Unova and one from Alola, I think they would be: Chikorita, Tepig and Popplio, and the name of this Pokémon Legends, could be Pokémon Legends Eternal to reference Eternatus

• MagicarpFisher9
    MagicarpFisher9 Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
    25 Agrees 25 Likes 25 LOLs 100 Comments

What if it was set in the first darkest day?

• MonstaDash
    MonstaDash Member Posts: 152 ✭✭✭
    5 Answers 25 Agrees 100 Comments Photogenic

With how they broke the theme with Kalos it could be anything, just is a shame cause Kalos has a rich history and could have been great exploring ancient Kalos with Zygarde in the picture. If they do return to form then maybe Johnto around the time that Entei, Raikow, or Suicune came to be. Another possibility could be Alola with an ancient encounter of ultra beasts, it would be interesting to see the roles of the kahunas and the island protectors back then.