Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Invalid Cards

Whenever I play a card that requires go through the deck, the result is always invalid cards even though there are valid cards.

It been this way for a few days - since the most recent update. It's completely unplayable on PC. When will there be a hotfix for this game-breaking bug?

On my phone I don't find this issue. Wondering if other PC users are not finding this problem and I may require to re-install.

Comments

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments 500 Agrees 250 Likes 50 Answers

Make sure you're only using recent prints of cards. Using old prints can break things.

• BigV168
    BigV168 Member Posts: 5
    First Comment
    edited January 2023 #3

There's a bug with cobalion that happens to that too , that it's says to choose two bench Pokemon and attach basic energy to those Pokemon. But when I go to the library nothing happens just invalid.

• FlapTCG
    FlapTCG Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Still not fixed with the most recent update. What a shame having to stop playing because the game is simply unplayable.

It's hard to believe a bug of this dimension wouldn't be picked up during the testing phase. So I'm assuming the client builds aren't tested at all... Sad. See you guys on the other side in PTCGO.