Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Why some cards don't appear on my library

Some cards don't appear on my library but when select the original deck if appear.

For example on my deck eternatus VMAX appear the card CrobatV basic TG20/TG30 but when try to select this card on any other deck to add don't appear this card. Or the card Boss's Orders Giovanni 189/192 appear on this deck but I can't see to select with any other deck.

This is not the first time that some cards don't appear but I like to check this or explain me why don't appear

My user is Dakeledh

Best Answer

• razorbbbblade
    razorbbbblade Member Posts: 25
    First Answer 5 Agrees 10 Comments Photogenic
    #2 Answer ✓

It’s not user friendly really. All the fancy cards are hidden behind the most basic version of the card and you are forced to click, and click, and scroll, and click, to find the higher rarity cards you want to play. They need to show all rarities independently.

Answers

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

You have to click the regular art and then the gray button below the card.

This just needs to be changed at this point. I don't think it's complicated, but it seems that the layman isn't as investigative as I thought...

• Klapp_Klapp
    Klapp_Klapp Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

@TechHog "... the layman isn't as investigative ..."

Do you troll this forum just to feel superior?

• TechHog

@Klapp_Klapp Nah, I'm just a tech and science guy so I test and research things before running to a forum the second something doesn't act as expected.

• Klapp_Klapp
    Klapp_Klapp Member Posts: 6
    First Comment Name Dropper

@TechHog There you go again with the arrogance.

• dakeledh
    dakeledh Member Posts: 2
    First Comment

Thank you for your help and remember is only a game enjoy this.

• Lambalazar
    Lambalazar Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    25 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments 25 Agrees

@Klapp_Klapp Yeah, @TechHog’s default setting is to insult or belittle people. It all turns into noise after a while

• lvlrAdam
    lvlrAdam Member Posts: 96 ✭✭
    5 Likes First Anniversary 25 Agrees Name Dropper

@Klapp_Klapp You nailed it. The dude can't help himself. And the mods here love it because he is usually defending the game to some point.

• TechHog

Guys, I just mean that it's an issue for non-technical people. That means it's a failure in UI design and should be fixed. I initially didn't agree because it seemed like people were just complaining that it's different from PTCGO, but it's clear now that it's just bad design. I'd prefer a toggle, but it should probably just be separated completely for everyone.

Also, I think you two are the ones the mods love since you keep getting away with harassing me.