Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon that feel like they're from a different generation

Comments

• Dedenne90524
    Dedenne90524 Member Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 25 Agrees 5 Answers 25 Likes

man, i just realised that Komala isn’t from the Australian region/s

• Xen078
    Xen078 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

After some thinking, I have a theory about the upcoming Pokemon Legends Z-A. Notice how Torterra, Serperior, Inceneroar, and Feraligator haven't been featured in a Tera Raid Battle yet? Could this be a hint about the starters in Legends Z-A? Perhaps Snivy, Turtwig, Litten, and Totodile will be the new starters, and their Tera Raid Battles are being saved for after the official reveal!

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

How has Qatar been mentioned three times now?

• dadathepomaster
    dadathepomaster Member Posts: 1
    First Comment

After some thinking, I have a theory about the upcoming Pokemon Legends Z-A. Notice how Torterra, Serperior, Inceneroar, and Feraligator haven't been featured in a Tera Raid Battle yet? Could this be a hint about the starters in Legends Z-A? Perhaps Snivy, Turtwig, Litten, and Totodile will be the new starters, and their Tera Raid Battles are being saved for after the official reveal!

sassa status check

• Eremas
    Eremas Member Posts: 808 ✭✭✭
    100 LOLs 100 Likes 100 Agrees 500 Comments

serperior was a stellar raid.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

it was not, stellar raids don't even work as event raids. but also spambots bad

• Eremas

oh my comment didn't get approved. I don't have the Paldea game. Are event raids different from stellar raids?

• Eremas
    edited August 24 #69

ive been thinking about Scyther. For a gen 1 pokemon it feels like it's from a later generation.

• TheJeffers
    TheJeffers Member Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭✭
    1000 Comments 500 Agrees 250 LOLs First Anniversary

Really? I find that interesting. Why do you think that?

For me it was my favourite Pokémon for the longest time. Being an iconic Pokémon from Pokémon Red as a version exclusive catchable only in the Safari Zone, it is strongly tied to my memories of gen 1. It also featured in the anime at the time.

Do you feel that it is out of place in more modern depictions, or does your assessment apply to gen 1 art, too?

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

Not really. The Stellar type is basically just a special tera type, so it could possibly be seen in tera raids, including event raids.