Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Pokémon that feel like they're from a different generation

Comments

• Xen078
    Xen078 Member Posts: 4
    First Comment
    edited July 9 #52

I just learned that Skarmory isn't actually a Gen III Pokémon! It's interesting because I knew Slugma was from before then, but wasn't sure about Skarmory. On a side note, Meltan and Melmetal are actually Gen VII, even though I always connect new Pokémon generations new consoles, like Let's Go on the Switch.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

@Xen078 shut up spam bot

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Even though Skarmory is THE Pokémon people always talk about when talking about this stuff, I keep forgetting it's gen 2 and thinking it's from Hoenn. I should've memorised Skarmory as a Johto mon by now, but I constantly forget. I blame Jasmine and her having two Magnemites.

• UnovanZorua
    UnovanZorua Member Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 500 Agrees 50 Answers

Magnemite*

• clasingla
    clasingla Member Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    500 Agrees 50 Answers 250 Likes 100 LOLs

did anyone think that magearna was gen 6

• puplover1118
    puplover1118 Member Posts: 521 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees First Anniversary 25 Likes

@clasingla I did (I blame the movie)

• Qatarmukesh
    Qatarmukesh Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Best Sign Board Services In Qatar

Welcome to Eisbrecher, the leading Sign Board company in Qatar. With our exceptional expertise in design, fabrication, and installation, we are proud to provide unparalleled services to meet all your signage needs. https://eisbrecherworld.com/

• Qatarmukesh
    Qatarmukesh Member Posts: 4
    First Comment

Best Sign Board Services In Qatar

Welcome to Eisbrecher, the leading Sign Board company in Qatar. With our exceptional expertise in design, fabrication, and installation, we are proud to provide unparalleled services to meet all your signage needs. https://eisbrecherworld.com/sign-boards/

• Flametix

https://community.pokemon.com/en-us/discussion/comment/40278#Comment_40278

ok it's obvious now but i just found out what the spambots were doing on page 3 naming random countries

if you go on page 3 and 4 and hover over the country names like Qatar and Phillipines they link to spam websites, the text doesn't look any different but they are hyperlinks

why is this thread a bot honeypot

• Flametix

to be clear @Hamzaaaaay @Juannanana @PikaCHooo69 all have links in the country names in their posts

@receiptify @Askipoke are also spam posters, they pretended to be humans making fun of the bots but they were posting spam links too in their country names

mods please delete these stealth links, again you can see them if you hover over the text, they were just promoting their sites all along, maybe make hyperlinks look different from regular text too