Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Zamazenta CRZ Bug

Rtaliate does only 100 instead of 220 when 1 of my pokemon got knocked out by damage from Palafin ex's Giga Impact attack during my opponent's last turn. Please Fix Bug! Thanks.

Comments

• GMax_Big_Guns
    GMax_Big_Guns Member Posts: 18
    5 Agrees 5 Likes 5 LOLs 10 Comments

Retaliate*

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Should have saved the log to make sure you didn't miss something (which you most likely did).

• DoubleCure
    DoubleCure Member Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    50 Answers 100 LOLs 500 Comments 250 Agrees

The way you described it looks like it should do the 220 damage, but without the full picture like the logs TrashHog mentioned, it's hard to be sure of the exact sequence of actions and the turn you got ko, etc.

Nonetheless in this case I wouldn't be surprised if it's a bug, Palafin shenanigans had some messed up behaviours that I supose were fixed. I don't play that deck at all tbh 🙄 but I have used Zamazenta Retaliate atack in other situations without any issues.

• GMax_Big_Guns

What could i have possibly missed to make retaliate's effect stop working? Please explain.

• GMax_Big_Guns

@TechHog What could i have possibly missed to make retaliate's effect stop working? Please explain.

• TechHog
    TechHog Member Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭✭
    2500 Comments Second Anniversary 500 Agrees 250 Likes

Hard to say since you didn't post a log. Maybe you got turns mixed up, or the actual KO was from poison or something.

• Flametix
    Flametix Member Posts: 545 ✭✭✭
    500 Comments 100 Agrees 100 LOLs 100 Likes

sometimes in real life i put down a few more or less damage tokens when the opponent isn't looking