Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

Horrible Match Making

So for the last 3 updates, the match making has been getting worse and worse.

Not only that,greedy devs have been raising prices up on everything.... making this game unplayable.

Comments

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

Yeah, it feels like the free rewards have been getting worse and worse lately. Like, if you manage to finish all the Ceruledge tasks you get… Dun-Dun! A picture frame! I mean, come on! I have gotten so sick of this I've essentially stopped playing the game.

• Tasear
    Tasear Member Posts: 113 ✭✭
    5 Likes 5 LOLs First Anniversary 25 Agrees

Draft crashes so often

• Nitex1337
    Nitex1337 Member Posts: 16
    5 Agrees 10 Comments First Anniversary

Yes, the lazy greedy devs are trying to force you to pay for new pokemon while their OP then release to everyone when they nerf them.

And the match making is getting worse but the lazy devs won't fix it…

• OlderAngel11
    OlderAngel11 Member Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭✭
    First Anniversary 250 Likes 1000 Comments 250 Agrees

The extent to which the devs will go to make you pay for things in this game is disgusting. Even just last anniversary, we could get up to five pokemon for free, with a holowear for each one! Now we get… Charizard? And maybe Ho-oh if you work really hard? And the thing where you shoot the balls at the rewards sucks. Like, the highest score you can get is three? So basically, unless you have the ten plus anniversary balls, you can't get a single reward. And on top of that, the devs made the rewards the same as the last anniversary's rewards, so I already had almost all of the holowears, except for the Delphox one, which is impossible to get without spending money, even with the ten extra anniversary balls.