Welcome to the official Pokémon Forums!

Click here to review our official Rules & Guidelines.

In-match issues

Options

At least every 5th match there happens a "connection"-like issue. Either at the very start of the match in which you wait for the opponent forever then it shows that you "conceded", shows the both players first played basic cards, even though the match did not even start on my screen and did not make any moves. If not that, then at some point of the match (if it happens), it will kind of "freeze". Meaning I use an ability of a benched Pokemon, the card will move suddenly to a random place on the stadium and the ability won't even do anything and the card will just be stuck and can't use the card in any shape or form for the rest of the match, it just floats. Sometimes when I can draw x-amount of cards, some of the cards will be bugged, worst was when I drew 7 cards and 3 of them were floating randomly with their backside showing and I couldn't use them and sometimes they will float on the top of "working" cards and I can't drag/press the usable one's. Sometimes when I need to choose cards, it will show only the cards' shadow and the little number below the shadow (how many I still have of the same card) I can't pick anything and only press done. There are so many bugs in this game and it's really infuriating

Comments